Yeah, yeah, yeah…I know. It appears as though I have fallen off the face of the earth, right? Well, not really…I have just been very, VERY busy. I would like for the early retirement naysayers who have asked me, “WHAT WILL YOU DO ALL DAY!?!” to know that I have been keeping myself quite busy. At any rate, it doesn’t appear that things will be slowing down anytime soon, but I want you to know that there are some draft posts in the works and I intend to get them posted in the next week or so. Some of the posts will discuss the following:
– Home Improvements…Is It Really Worth the $$$?
– The Joy of Monday
– Choices: Save Today, Spend Tomorrow
– Credit Ratings; The Good, The Bad, The UGLY!
– Pets; Are They REALLY Worth It?
– Asshole Drivers and Commuting
– Kids…Yeah, Your’s Aren’t Special
And, several more. Actually, the truth is that I have way more ideas than I have time, but that’s a good problem to have, right?
OK…well, the day is still young and there are still lots of things to do, so until next time…G’Day!